Corporate Reputation of the Medical-Device Industry 2015-2016
Publication date: 20th September 2016
- Only patient-group respondents receive a free copy of this report. Otherwise, the report is available for purchase.
- Further information can be obtained from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Results drawn from survey conducted: June-August 2016.
- Feedback from the patient groups surveyed: 582 patient groups, covering a wide range of specialties, from 62 countries.
- Industry analyses: compared with other healthcare sectors, and assessed for a wide range of activities.
- Company analysis: 33 medical-device companies analysed for 7 indicators of corporate reputation (one of the indicators, effectiveness of patient-group relations, is brand new for 2015-2016).
- Companies analysed: 3M Healthcare I Abbott Laboratories I Alcon I Bausch + Lomb I Baxter International I B. Braun Melsungen AG. I Becton, Dickinson and Company I Biotronik International I Boston Scientific I Coloplast A/S I ConvaTec I Dansac I Fresenius Medical Care I GE Healthcare I Hartmann Group I Hitachi I Hollister I Invacare I Johnson & Johnson I Medtronic I Mölnlycke Health Care I Novo Nordisk A/S I Olympus Medical Business I Omron I Ortho Clinical Diagnostics I Philips Healthcare I Roche Diagnostics I Sanofi I Siemens Healthcare I Smith & Nephew I Sryker I St Jude Medical I Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Patient-group profiles (% of respondent patient groups)
What patient groups say eg:
"Below are our demands in this field:
NEW FEATURES... NEW ANALYSES... NEW COMMENTARIES FROM PATIENT GROUPS
Geographic regions covered:
Australasia I Canada I Eastern Europe I Germany I Global I Italy I Latin America I Netherlands I Nordic I Spain I UK I USA I Western Europe
Therapy areas/device types covered: